At Live in Care Ltd we want to ensure that each of our clients has a tailored package specific to their needs and desires.
Our process begins when you make your first contact with us. We talk with you about the service you want and begin to understand what we need to do to meet your requirements.
Our Care Manager will arrange a visit to discuss your needs further and to talk to you about what we can offer. We will also conduct a thorough assessment including gathering information from those closest to you, whether social or medical, in order to provide a bespoke, client focused package.
What happens next?
- Call us on 01428 690007 where a member of our team can discuss your specific requirements and provide some initial costings
- Our Business Development Manager will visit you at your home and will provide further information on Live in Care Ltd and the services we offer
- A Care Assessment meeting will be arranged with our Care Manager. It is at this meeting that your exact requirements are discussed and a bespoke care plan is produced.
- A contract is signed along with the payment of an agreed deposit.
- At this stage we will start the Carer/client matching process and agree a start date.