Our Live-in carers can help you to complete a wide range of everyday tasks to enable you to continue living in your own home. Offering round-the-clock support, a live-in carer can provide services that include:
- Preparing meals and washing the dishes
- Laundry and ironing
- Running errands
- Completing household chores
- Administering medication or regular prompts
- Support with bathing, dressing and toileting
- Mobility support around the home
- Support getting out and about
- Companionship and emotional support
- Feeding, walking and caring for a pet
A live-in carer can make an incredible difference to your life. While many people assume they can only support with personal care, mobility problems and administering medication, they can assist with so much more. While these physical aspects, which many people only associate with care, are very important, our live-in carers can also aid you in all other areas of your daily routine.
We are very thorough in our approach to finding the best carers possible for each of our clients. Obtaining references for all our carers is only one small part of a very extensive process that we insist all our Live-in carers go through before they can join us.
- On-line application via our web site
- Submission of a detailed CV listing all previous work experience and relevant qualifications.
- Completion of a specially designed Psychometric Test – this helps us to determine each applicant’s character and in particular their level of integrity and attitude towards vulnerable people.
- A telephone interview
- A face to face interview
- A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Enhanced Check
- References obtained – these are followed up with a call from the Live-in Care team.
- Up-to-date Training certificates
If you would like to become a Live-in carer, please click here to be directed to our registration page.