Live-in Care is when a professional and trained Carer lives with you in your home supporting you with your day-to-day needs. For many, having a Live-in Carer enables you to maintain your hobbies, interests and social life.
If you know a family member or loved one who wants to remain living in their own home but would benefit from someone living in their house with them, then a Live-in care service is the solution you are looking for. A viable alternative to a residential care home, live-in care is now a popular option for people across the UK – it is recognised that one to one support in familiar surroundings promotes health and emotional wellbeing in a way that residential care cannot do.
The main benefits of Live-in Care include:
- Being able to maintain your independence and daily routines
- Providing flexible care that is built around your requirements
- Feeling secure whilst staying in the familiarity of your own home
- Keeping your day to day relationships with your pets
- Remaining within your local community